I’m excited to let you know I will be in Hamilton Montana on July 21-22, 2017 to participate in offering a workshop on Human Connection.
(You can click on this image to download the flier)
This workshop is designed to offer perspective, insights, tools and skills for dealing with life-changing transitions, losses, or challenging situations.
- How can you be truly effective in the face of heartbreaking situations?
- How do you take care of your own heart, so you can be there for others?
- How can we support this opening in ourselves and each other?
- How can we let it be easier to go through big changes?
- How can we open up and become more connected as we move through the changes we face?
These are the topics on the table. I hope if you are in western Montana, you’ll make time for this powerful workshop.
The team of us from the White Stone Center have put this together, building on a similar workshop we offered last fall that received rave reviews for its powerful intimacy and transformational benefits. It’s really a life changing workshop.
If possible, please register by July 15, 2017.
You can call Z’eva 406-544-0864 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
I hope to see you there!
If you have any questions at all, please simply reply to this email. Thanks!